[Mobile][Other] Add a Lyrics Picture in Picture Function for Phones or Desktop App

It may just be me but I frequently want to sing along with the song that's playing however I often find that I am not too familiar with the lyrics. This usually leads me to look up the lyrics or stay on the Spotify app so that I can sing along more comfortably however this is intrusive to what I would otherwise want to do as I would have to stay on the web browser tab or app to see the lyrics. It would be easier if there was a way I could minimize the lyrics screen from Spotify so that I could access other apps while also having the lyrics of the song play through in real time. I believe this could be easily implemented for songs with their lyrics already being able to access by using PiP for just the lyrics.

Updated on 2021-07-21

Hey there,  

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. 

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!

Comments
thapp47
Visitor

i loved the idea!!!

Mihail
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-07-21

Hey there,  

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. 

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!