[Mobile][Other] Bit custom design

Hey there, team Spotify,

How you doin'?

At first I would like to say: ,,GOOD JOB, GUYS!", Spotify from my start to use is one of lack of apps which I consider as THE TOP, as the user. Simple, obvious, user-friendly, intuitive, all what man can really request from music player, but no over-needed mess. And the main benefit - we all are listening legally, musicians, podcasters and creators are honorable paid (I hope) for their work for us, for really good money (premium members, as I am).

I don't like most of apps generally because of malfunctions, missing or unnecessary features, but last few months...year, two, I have gladly found some of the right ones for me - the healthy mid. Spotify is sometimes the gauge for me, even if I consider an e-mail or technical app.

One thing what I would  appreciate is a bit customization of design. But through keeping a path-simple, obvious and no overneeds. This is meant not for decoration, glitters or ,,to be cool" appearing for dudes. I mean few different colour schemes or combinations (not more than 3-4) and the essential-structure scheme. I generally prefer black or dark background, it's much more relaxing for eyes, calmful, and combine with bright colour for good contrast and ,,give a life'' a bit, a light to the darkness, to balance general feeling from the environment. Most of all I like bright or neon green and orange, sometimes laguna blue. So the colour scheme Spotify fits my foot. One thing I would change is what shows to me and where. Eg. as both g-browser and ms-browser have options to hide/display news, last browsed, points of interest, etc. I like the list of my libraries is side placed smaller while I search or browse in selected list, but for example suggestions as ,,create playlist'', ,,liked songs'' or ,,your episodes'' is bit disturbing me and taking a place for example for libraries lists, which are much more essential and frequently used. I would group and hide it under one offer-button, e.g. "more you..." or "another list". The main display face suggestions as "Good morning", "Made for myname.mysurname" and "your daily mix" I would also group and hide in "discover more" or "your music nest / world". Recently played Is useful, many people continues where they stopped last time or want to find something heard few hours ago. Probably have to possibility in settings to show each separately or group into "button name"would be the best with regard of another users preferences. 

Except for this, I still like you the most and wish you a very nice time and success in your lives and next steps.

Take care.

Updated on 2021-07-26

Hey @gaun,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

Comments
Eni
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-07-26

Hey @gaun,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!