[Mobile][Other] Delete Recent Activity on Phone

For some reason we can only delete Recent Activity on desktop, but not on a phone, which is unfortunate, as I use my phone for most of my music. I just want to clean up my account a bit and am unable to on my phone. This will be a very useful feature to have again! 

Updated on 2020-04-04

Hey there @Blackbird___ ,

We haven't heard back from you in a while about this idea. We'll go ahead and close this idea for now since we don't have any additional details in order to give it a proper status.

However, you can always submit a new idea with more details if this is still something you'd like to see in the app. Keep in mind that there's a similar sounding idea to what you suggested that you can check first here

Let us know if you have any questions, we'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a lovely day 🙂

Comments
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2020-03-27

Hey @Blackbird___ ,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

Just to clarify, are you referring to the Recently played shelf under Home?

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of how it looks, just to be sure?

Thanks - keep us posted!

Visitor

I am also wishing to clean up my recently played list under the home screen tab. 

I don't know about Blackbird, but I would like a way to remove the recently played selections from the shelf on the home screen in the app. I can do so in the desktop app, so it makes sense to be able to do so on the mobile app as well. Thanks!

Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2020-04-04

Hey there @Blackbird___ ,

We haven't heard back from you in a while about this idea. We'll go ahead and close this idea for now since we don't have any additional details in order to give it a proper status.

However, you can always submit a new idea with more details if this is still something you'd like to see in the app. Keep in mind that there's a similar sounding idea to what you suggested that you can check first here

Let us know if you have any questions, we'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a lovely day 🙂