[Mobile][Other] Multiple equalizer settings

The equalizer in Spotify works just great! With the help of it you can set the perfect settings for the speakers to use. It's just one problem - one often use the same source (eg mobile) in several different speakers where the settings you have set are not always ideal. My wish are as follows; that you can save different equalizer settings, and navigate between them. Hopefully there are some more who agree with me about this.

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2017-10-17

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Comments
blake
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-11-03

Marked as new idea. This is a repost of the following inactive idea.

just_trey

I would even be more powerful if you did not have to choose the eq setting but have it automatically adjust based on device it is connected to. (i.e. when I connect to bt in my car automatically use those settings and when I use my headphones use those settings)

dbear

Would love this too - the manual EQ controls on the Spotify App are great, but it would be nice to save custom ones. As some other users have suggested, this would be super handy when alternating between car, hi-fi etc. Please, please Spotify! 

greenongreen

This request has shown up multiple times in spotify but keeps getting declined.  I really think its time Spotify adds the ability to save EQ settings. 

I, like most people, use spotify in my car and on my home stereo and on a few different pairs of headphones. 

Been a paying cutomer for 3 years now. This is my only serious request.

choochoochase
Casual Listener

+1 for different EQ settings per device and auto switching. I posted a duplicate idea without knowing about this one: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Mobile-Other-EQ-per-device/idc-p/1559990#M35255

Onnaxyth

I don't often vote on petitions in the community, let alone comment. But I truly believe this would be one of the greatest updates for us audio savvy people. 

I have a really good ear for choosing a fabulous levels and if I could save a preset for a song/album/speaker it would allow me to relax while listening to music, otherwise I'm spending half the song trying to set the EQ. Actually, I would mind a few more ranges to adjust if you would consider adding that in, I just want to get that music perfect ;)

its not a hard idea to patch in and it would really appeal to your audience, after all Spotify do pride themselves on High Quality music.

whoinvitedsteve
Casual Listener

This setting is sooo necessary. Not sure why Spotify has not implemented it. 

hennnk
Casual Listener

Help spread the word so we can get enough likes to catch Spotifys attention. I would assume that there is many more than us who would like this function.

Onnaxyth

Send the support team emails with a link to this post. I have already sent a few, if we can show that the support is there and dedicated then I'm sure we can get this implemented 

whoinvitedsteve
Casual Listener
How do I contact them?