Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Other] PLEASES for the love of all things holy bring back the "not interested" feature

The "not interested" button when recommended songs came up (specifically release radar & new music Friday" was a great way to ensure the music you're recommended fits what you're looking for. Lately, I've been getting full playlists recommended that in no way fit my music taste.

I'm a teacher and often play calm music for my students. These songs are on a playlist, but I do not like them and do not click the heart button when they're played. However, this means that ALL my recommendations are related to that music genre even though I listen to my type of music constantly (those songs are hearted in my liked songs).  

Now, since the "not interested" feature has been removed, I cannot get any song recommendations that I'm interested in. It's gotten so frustrating at this point I am thinking about deleting my account and finding a different streaming service. 

Updated on 2023-01-23

Hello @marissak_,

Thanks for coming to the Ideas Exchange. However, it looks like your idea already exists within the Spotify app. You should be able to find a "Remove" icon (see image below) in Made for You playlists. You can learn more on how to improve your music recommendations here.

Jose_M_0-1674497934364.png

I'll mark your post as "Closed -Doesn't Meet Requirements". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Comments
Jose_M
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2023-01-23

Hello @marissak_,

Thanks for coming to the Ideas Exchange. However, it looks like your idea already exists within the Spotify app. You should be able to find a "Remove" icon (see image below) in Made for You playlists. You can learn more on how to improve your music recommendations here.

Jose_M_0-1674497934364.png

I'll mark your post as "Closed -Doesn't Meet Requirements". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂