[Mobile][Other] Revert to FULL EQ. Presets are COMPLETE JOKE.

It's ironic that we fought & won for the EQ to be re-added just for it to be severely handicapped. This is disgracefully ineffective. 

Updated on 2019-12-04

Hey @Deovera,

We haven't heard back from you with clarification on your idea, so we're going to close this one out.

Feel free to create a new idea, making sure to include the details that we requested.

You can get more info on the idea submission process and how the Idea Exchange works here.

Thanks! Stay awesome :)

Comments
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2019-11-27

Hey,

Could you let us know what device you are using and could you send a screenshot of your equalizer?

Thanks!

CC907
Visitor

I agree that i was bummed when i go to turn the bass down or vocals up to hear tge lyrics or stop the rattle of my friends speakers, and it is no longer an option. I am an avid user and spokesperson for the app. This needs to be an option for so many reasons!

Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-12-04

Hey @Deovera,

We haven't heard back from you with clarification on your idea, so we're going to close this one out.

Feel free to create a new idea, making sure to include the details that we requested.

You can get more info on the idea submission process and how the Idea Exchange works here.

Thanks! Stay awesome :)