[Mobile][Playlists] Artist profiles sorted into playlists

I have hundreds of artists that I love and I would love to be able to sort their profiles into playlists rather than songs. So all the folk artist profiles into a folk playlist, all the electronic artist profiles into an electronic artist playlist etc. I hope I’m getting across my point. 

Thanks you.

Updated on 2020-03-30

Hey there @Broodbox4,

We haven't heard back from you in a while about this idea. In this case, we'll go ahead and close it for now since we don't have any additional details in order to give it a proper status.

However, you can always submit a new idea with more details if this is still something you'd like to see in the app.

Let us know if you have any questions, we'll be happy to lend a hand!

Have a lovely day 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2020-03-23

Hey there @Broodbox4,

Thank you for submitting this idea here in the Community - we'll just need a bit more info to understand it first in order to give it a proper status.

Just to clarify, is what you're suggesting similar to this idea, or would you like to see automatically updated genre-based playlists created based on Artists you follow?

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply, thanks!

Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2020-03-30

Hey there @Broodbox4,

We haven't heard back from you in a while about this idea. In this case, we'll go ahead and close it for now since we don't have any additional details in order to give it a proper status.

However, you can always submit a new idea with more details if this is still something you'd like to see in the app.

Let us know if you have any questions, we'll be happy to lend a hand!

Have a lovely day 🙂