[Mobile][Playlists] Be able to add full albums to playlists, not just individual songs

Hello Spotify! I decided recently that I would finally upgrade to Spotify premium, HOWEVER, now I am thinking of changing my mind because you cannot add full albums to playlists. I love Taylor Swift and wanted to make my own playlist with some of her albums on it, but after realizing I would have to go into the albums I wanted and individually add each song, I changed my mind as that would take forever. PLEASE consider changing this option, and making it possible to add full albums to playlists, it would be much more convenient. I love Spotify but this might be a dealbreaker for me. 

Updated on 2018-08-08

Hello and thanks for the feedback!

This sounds more like an issue that's worth investigating, since you should be able to add an album to a Playlist by going to the album directly and pressing the 3 dots next to the album cover to see that option.

Could you please search for that issue in the respective help section and provide more info about the issue. If it doesn't exist you can create a new topic and let us know about it! Then we can check it out there.

Thanks! ;)

Related Ideas

Comments
Intheclouds
Casual Listener

If you wanted to add multiple songs sometimes if you select one song and then hold the control button as you select each song you can select the whole album

McFlyStudio
Music Fan

In case you don't already know it, you can add an entire album to a playlist if you use the Windows app on a computer. Just press the 3 dots menu on an album cover and select Add to playlist.

Btw. this is the main reason, why I support your idea: Why not have the same options whether you use Web player, Windows app, Android app or one of the other apps/players???

Buí43
Gig Goer

Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 14.55.06 (2).pngScreen Shot 2018-08-02 at 14.55.51 (2).pngI was able to add albums like this on desktop and mobile. 

user-removed
Not applicable

I will be shocked if they actually listen to their customers because they suck. No wonder why Apple is kicking their **bleep** and everyone is switching over to them. Spotify is full of goobers who care about money instead of satisfying their customer. Good luck.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2018-08-08

Hello and thanks for the feedback!

This sounds more like an issue that's worth investigating, since you should be able to add an album to a Playlist by going to the album directly and pressing the 3 dots next to the album cover to see that option.

Could you please search for that issue in the respective help section and provide more info about the issue. If it doesn't exist you can create a new topic and let us know about it! Then we can check it out there.

Thanks! ;)