[Mobile][Playlists] Bring back playlist song count & add playlist total run time

I use Spotify mainly to organize and play my playlists for my fitness classes.  I need to know my total song count, and the total run time for a full playlist so I know I am finishing class on time-- not early, and not running over.  These options exist on my PC version, but I'm on the fly so often it would really be beneficial to have it available on mobile (both apple and android platforms).  I realize song count on playlists used to be an option-- I relied on it heavily and had to estimate my time frame, but it has disappeared with the most recent update.  I need it back, and would love to just have a spot underneath the title of my playlist that showed my total time like the PC version: Playlist name, created by USER, # songs, XX minutes. Thank you.

Updated on 2019-07-10

Original poster has commented this is implemented. 

Related Ideas

Comments
Kmolen2
Casual Listener

FB_IMG_1561571423418.jpg

Update: apparently this is been an option for a long time, and I just had a friend show me how to find it! Shout out to her, and I hope this helps someone else as well. You just have to swipe the two dots under the title on your playlist, and the information is there! Happy day!!

PhoenixRises05

Yes! Bring back song count!

Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-07-10

Original poster has commented this is implemented.