[Mobile][Playlists] Bring back "Add Full Album to Playlist"

This is basically a bump post, but PLEASE, Spotify, bring back "Add Full Album to Playlist"!!

Let me give you a run down of how I use Spotify.

I absolutely love Discover Weekly. I love finding new music. On Monday, I finish listening to Discover Weekly. FOR EACH SONG that I enjoyed, I add that song's album to a weekly playlist. I then proceed to listen to that playlist, and I usually finish the playlist by Friday. I've been doing this process for over a year now. These playlists end up being 13-21 hours long. It's a lot of music. I'd say the song count ranges from 150-230 songs a week.

Being that Spotify has 10,000 song limit, there is no way I'd be able to save all the songs that, so I rely on playlists. But now that the "add full album to playlist" is gone, my weekly routine of discovering music and album listening too has been ruined.

Let's say I like every song of the Discover Weekly (30 songs), I'd obviously want to go listen to those albums, because that's the purpose of Discover Weekly right? Let's say each of those albums has 5 songs, we're looking at 150 songs per week to save, meaning 7,800 songs a year (150 x 52 = 7,800). Therefore, a long time user, such as myself, or a short time user (1 - 2 years) would reach the 10,000 song cap very quickly.

Because of the song cap, I have a memo of all the new albums I enjoy but can't save. And as for the albums I really want to save, I have to enter them in a playlists.

Anyways, thanks for making it this far if you have. Please please please do bring back "add full album to playlist"!

Updated on 2019-09-25

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

A similar idea has already been suggested here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/Mobile-Playlists-Bring-Back-quot-Add-Full-Album-to...

We'd recommend adding your vote and comments in there. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-09-25

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

A similar idea has already been suggested here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/Mobile-Playlists-Bring-Back-quot-Add-Full-Album-to...

We'd recommend adding your vote and comments in there. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.