[Mobile][Playlists] Move Liked Songs back to Saved Albums, not Recommended Albums

I favorite a lot of songs on radio/stations and usually don't immediately remember the name of the band or song. But, I almost ALWAYS remember the album cover. So when I want to return back to that song I saved and check out the album/artist, I know I can go to my Saved Albums and sort by recently added to find what I need.

The recent update really hinders this, as throwing them all in a playlist will almost make favoriting songs a hassle, as you would have to scroll through text and text to find what you are looking for. Not to mention, you moved them to a category called "Recommended Albums", but you have to scroll through your entire library of albums to see it! I don't think many people will even realize it's there. 

Please move "Liked Songs/Recommended Albums"  back to Saved Albums.

thanks,

rccx

Updated on 2019-06-21

Hey @rccx 

A similar idea has also been suggested here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Your-Library-Bring-back-old-way-of-saving-albums/idi-p/4...

Please vote for it, and add a comment there, so it may be considered. Any update on the matter should be posted there.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. :)

Related Ideas

Comments
NathanGrosse

I agree, I am not a fan of the update. Fit me the largest issue is the disappearance of the alphabet scroll bar in the “My Albums” section. I have repeatedly reached Spotify’s 10,000 item limit, so my library is quite large, and scrolling through all the albums without the alphabet shortcut is extremely cumbersome. Please bring the scroll bar back! 

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-06-21

Hey @rccx 

A similar idea has also been suggested here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Your-Library-Bring-back-old-way-of-saving-albums/idi-p/4...

Please vote for it, and add a comment there, so it may be considered. Any update on the matter should be posted there.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. :)