Announcements

[Mobile][Playlists] Remove song from playlist without having to find it in the playlist

On the app, when I am on a song screen (looking at the album cover, time bar, big play button, etc.) and tap the 3 dots in the corner, there is not an option to remove the song from the playlist its in (if it is in one). Instead, I have to go into the playlist, find or search for the song, and then remove it. If I have a playlist with songs that are starting to get outdated/old/no longer liked, this tedious process gets annoying when repeated over and over. I feel like this is a feature that's fairly simple to implement (if the song being played is in a playlist, add the option to remove it when on the song screen. If the song is in multiple playlists, show such playlists, and the user can tap which one to remove it from, or even remove it from all of them).

Updated on 2021-01-13

Hello and thanks for sharing your feedback! It looks like other people feel the same way. A similar idea has already been suggested here - It's well worth giving it a vote to show your support 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
Xenia
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2021-01-13

Hello and thanks for sharing your feedback! It looks like other people feel the same way. A similar idea has already been suggested here - It's well worth giving it a vote to show your support 🙂