[Mobile][Playlists] Remove the username next to the artist name

Hey! 

Since the last update your username is next to the artist in your own playlists.

It's very strange that this only occurs in your own playlists. It would be better, if it would be on all of the playlists or take it off again because now it's only confusing everyone. ^^

Screenshot_2.png

Credit to  @aixianling

Peace

Updated on 2019-03-20

Hey folks, 

Usernames now no longer show next to the artist name on mobile. 

I'm marking this as Case Closed because it was fixed soon after in the next release and not a specific idea that was implemented. 

Thanks!

Comments
Jacob
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-08-20

Nice idea! Marked as a new idea :)

azzarooni

I agree. Dont see the point and it makes the song tag look ugly

GWhittaker
Casual Listener

Totally agree, please remove this in the next update 

rolandorr

This is ANNOYING!

thisrunson
Casual Listener

Me too, as of the last update. It's *really distracting* when trying to browse for music, and I don't see any value it provides... i.e. , *of course* it's my playlist :) .

lewezero

Adding username there was a *horrible* idea, please remove it ASAP. Firstly, it provides no value, because I don't need to be reminded 1 million times what my name is, I remember it by now, but more importantly it makes the playlist completely illegible: it is much harder to find the song I am looking for, because the artist name is buried in the middle of the line. Please, just remove it.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-03-20

Hey folks, 

I'm marking this as Case Closed because I think it was fixed soon after in the next release and not a specific idea that was implemented. 

Thanks!

Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-03-20

Hey folks, 

I'm marking this as Case Closed because it was fixed soon after in the next release and not a specific idea that was implemented. 

Thanks!