[Mobile][Playlists] Sorting Options in Playlists for Mobile App

On the desktop app you can sort songs within a playlist A – Z / Newest to Oldest (and vice versa) by Title, Artist, Album, and Date Addedhttp://prntscr.com/nrhcdh

I would absolutly LOVE a way on the mobile app to—at the very least—allow sorting of songs by Date Added and the ability to display them either old to new and then switch to new to old. I have hundreds of songs saved to many playlists (a couple of which I use almost every single day) and it's super annoying to have to scroll to the very bottom of the list every time I want to lsiten to the newest songs I've added to that playlist.

Thanks!

Updated on 2019-05-22

Hey @mrnic23 

You can use the filter to change the way a playlist is presented. In songs/artists/albums views, just click the three dot menu to Sort Playlist. Recently added is one of the options. Click it once or twice to toggle between 'old to new' and 'new to old'.

filters_instagram.png

Comments
Regular

Agreed. The recent changes playlist sorting on mobile is less than ideal for me.  I have many playlists, but I used to have a general idea of where everything was located on the list.  Now, with order changing everytime I listen to one, I am spending way more time searching for the right playlist than I ever had before.  I understand how this change seemed like a good idea, but it doesn't work for everyone.  The option to be able to sort the playlists in a meaningful way would be very helpful.

Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-05-22

Hey @mrnic23 

You can use the filter to change the way a playlist is presented. In songs/artists/albums views, just click the three dot menu to Sort Playlist. Recently added is one of the options. Click it once or twice to toggle between 'old to new' and 'new to old'.

filters_instagram.png