[Mobile][Radio] Bring back the voting option, when playing a Radio station ASAP!

A recent update just deleted the voting option, when listening to songs on a Radio station based on a song or artist.

I've been using this feature in order to remember the songs I liked, then later on I could listen to the "Liked from Radio" playlist. This saved me a lot of space, because there was actually no need to save every song I liked. 

Since this function is no longer available, I lost some of the songs I liked. I've been looking on Google for weeks to find it, based on some lyrics cues, but it's simply nowhere. 

I don't really understand the reasons behind removing this function, as it had several advantages:

1. No need to store the songs, it was enough to mark them as "liked"

2. The likes improved much the content of the Radio station, and it got better and better

3. It helped to remember the songs later on

4. The playlist created from the liked songs, called "Liked from Radio" was pretty cool and accurate

I've been writing many emails to the support, but they said it was just removed. 

As a premium user, I don't really understand why I cannot use the function that was the most important for me in Spotify. This might make think of me to unsubscribe.

I hope to get back the voting function ASAP, because it really makes it hard to remember every song.

Did you happen to come across the same issue?

Thanks,

Best,

Agnes

Updated on 2019-03-08

Hey and thanks for your contribution! 

A similar idea has also been suggested here

Add your vote and comments in support there please : )

[Ideas FAQs]

Related Ideas

Comments
kellienewton

I will give up my premium family plan if they don't bring back that function! My husband and I both use Spotify Radio for our work as massage therapists, and it's vitally important that we are able to tweak radio stations so that they play massage appropriate music only. Liking and unliking songs helped to do that--and I'd only save the songs that I wanted to save, not always the ones I marked as liked. Spotify, you have missed hard on this tweak. How many customers are you willing to lose over it?

fixspotifyradio

Yup I did Agnes and it's horseshite. I hope they bring it back cause it's now a pain in the a** to find new music because my Daily Mises are a joke.  

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-03-08

Hey and thanks for your contribution! 

A similar idea has also been suggested here

Add your vote and comments in support there please : )

[Ideas FAQs]