[Mobile] Show Top 10 Songs

I would love if it would be possible to see the Top 10 Songs also on the Mobile App. Either right away or by clicking a button that either expands the Top 5 Listing to a Top 10 List or that the Top 5 List turns into the Top 6-10 List. (sort of like a slideshow) 
By showing the Top 10 Songs you can explore the artists even better and have a better user experience. 

Updated on 2018-11-10

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again :)

Have a nice day!

Luke

Comments
NickyG

I ALSO WANT TO SUGGEST.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2017-10-22

Marked as new idea.

user-removed
Not applicable

On iPhone, Search for someone, you then scroll down you will be able to see the tab that goes to “see all songs”

Kingeliza37

Just show all songs sorted by popularity for every artist 

shonaflaherty

This would be fantastic, if possible. Please do!

Kenji_S2

"2 steps" to see more popular songs

1. Tap a song in 5 Popular.

2. Tap the song's name (below).

You can see Next from: "the artist".

========= ========

This UI is little bit complicated.

Let's make it more simple :)

rkr

I find even the top 10 to be too little, we should just have a list of songs sorted by popularity, like on iTunes/Apple Music.

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2018-11-10

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again :)

Have a nice day!

Luke