[Mobile][Social] Mix & Match Songs with Nearby Strangers

What if you can exchange a song with a stranger while you're listening spotify mobile in the street?

This is mix&match, for valentine's. Please, see the chart below with the explanation of the idea.

unnamed.jpg

Updated on 2019-01-22

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again :)

Have a nice day!

Luke

Comments
Les_h

Excelente!!

hugocstang
Casual Listener

This is a great idea that will provide an even easier way to share and exchange music between people. It can also provide a great promotional opportunity for special days like valentine's day or thanksgiving. 

DJZombieFace
Casual Listener

good idea, but in ordered to accomplish this there will have to be servers set aside just to hold local "mix & matches" and a lot of extra coding, so this will take a little more time to work on them a simple coding correction.  But you got my vote

TheBrickSlayer
Roadie

Awesome idea. Upvote! I just hope that, if this will be live, they will take care of the internet usage due to localization.

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-04-05

Marked as new idea. 

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-01-22

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again :)

Have a nice day!

Luke