[Mobile] Spotify Lite Version for Mobile Apps

Hello,

Spotify is becoming is becoming a "heavy'  app for some old smartphones. So my question is andI don't know if it is allready asked, is there any way possible to let people choose for the full application or choose for a semi application with less functions, but they can still listen to there music.

I was thinking about when installing, semi app recommed for old smartphones or full app ... . And let people choose even later in options.

By the way, sorry for the bad English ;p.

Matthias

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-05-15

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments

+ 1 for a lite app, basically the app from 12-18 months ago.

Current app is effectively useless on iPhone 4 / iOS 7. One minute to launch the app? I'll rather put some vinyl on or warm up the tubes on grandma's radio. Nags every time for mobile data? You ate all of my el-cheapo-data plan in three hours once when the wifi was glitchy, not going to make that mistake again.

Canceled my premium subscription and uninstalled the app. Not going to buy a new €500 phone just to listen to some music.

Pardon the bluntness, but this is just silly.