Announcements

[Mobile][Subscription] Allow all Premium subscription types to access Spotify Kids

The new Spotify Kids that was released, why is it only available for premium family. I work with children daily when not quarantined of course, and need kid friendly music that doesn't get mixed up with my own music that is fine to play for them. I have Spotify premium, I just think it shouldn't be limited to just the family because I am on the student subscription because of work and the constant requirement to play energetic and young music. I don't need the extra 6 accounts. Can y'all consider making spotify kids available to everyone?

There can be adds for the non subscribers, I am just saying the reason I bought spotify was for the children I work with.

Updated on 2021-03-22

Thank you for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Community!

Your suggestion didn’t quite reach 180 votes in 6 months. Users can still vote on this idea - if it gets enough votes, Spotify will still check it out and post a status update. You can read more about the idea process here.

Comments
Noah
Rock Star 8
Rock Star 8
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-04-19

Marked as a new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search 🙂

Jacob
Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-03-22

Thank you for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Community!

Your suggestion didn’t quite reach 180 votes in 6 months. Users can still vote on this idea - if it gets enough votes, Spotify will still check it out and post a status update. You can read more about the idea process here.

Related Ideas