Announcements

[Mobile][Your Library] Bring back simple alphabetical list of downloaded artists

1. Remember when you went to your artists and they were all there and easy to find? Let's bring that back! Why do I need to add them all back to my page just to find them? I was willing to work with them being in order of last played, but this is getting ridiculous. If you're a music fanatic like me, you probably have at least a hundred artists saved in your spotify. I cant possibly remember all of them at once and now I have to find them all over again just to keep them around? These updates have only made spotify more and more counterintuitive, I just want to be able to find all my artists easily in some order that makes sense. I dont want to have to guess where an artist may be, they should be exactly where I left them last. 

Updated on 2020-05-29

Hey @Samcolemanman,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2020-05-29

Hey @Samcolemanman,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!