[Mobile][Your Library] Remove Album Art Visibility from Playlists

I know this has been suggested in a different form but this is not duplicate.
I would really appreciate some option to remove album art from playlists for several reasons. I don't know when this feature was implemented but I do like the feature, but not as default. It helps me organize playlists visually by displacing songs away from similar albums. Oher than that, it is very Very distracting.
I feel too engaged visually on the song I want to select, and I feel like the music itself is impacted by having to see a certain image. Album art is not Song art, looking at what album each song is from is as intelligent as looking at a face of each lead singer, or their logo. There's no real logic behind album art. Maybe there needs to be 3 options instead of 1: cover art, artist logo, and nothing.
I also don't like how playlists which are formed by the user per the user should have engagement other than the title really, it causes the user to conform the playlist to a certain group of images that express relation to the theme of concept of the playlist. Imagine I make a playlist about a futuristic anime cowboy, where some songs with art conveying western iconography are mingled with colourful textured digital pictures from 
This clashing makes me feel nauseous  and distracts me from the element I was in.

If anything, it'd be nice to select your own custom colour coded gradient swatch or from the album art, so you can distinguish the albums by your own organizing methods without having to see the art itself. It would also be a solution to people who think the art takes up too much space or too much data loading.

Updated on 2021-07-01

Hey @Zayus ,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!

Comments
Mihail
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-07-01

Hey @Zayus ,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!