[Mobile][Your Music] Recently Played was useful.

I'm really surprised about the removal of the "recently played" feature. This was a huge part of how I use the mobile app, and a standout feature for Spotify. The update to the Your Library page has a number of problems, but the loss of the "recently played" list is close to a deal breaker. I'd love to move my entire family plan to an app that has a useful UI.

Updated on 2019-06-20

Hey @meriwetherj 

A similar idea has also been suggested here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Mobile-Your-Music-Bring-back-Recently-Played-to-Your-Lib...

Please vote for it, and add a comment there, so it may be considered. Any update on the matter should be posted there.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. :)

Related Ideas

Comments

Yes please bring this feature back! If you will you can give the user the option to turn it off in his settings. 

But the struggle to navigate into your playlist (if you got folders it is even more annoying), to play a certain song from that playlist is real. 

Thanks in advance :)

Malus131
Casual Listener

This is honestly my biggest problem with the new update (which has a myriad of design issues overall). Recently played was the single most used prat of spotify mobile for me, it was great! I honestly can't help but wonder whether or not the people responsible for the new update actually used their own mobile app...

Magiwilli

Just bring back the OG Spotify this update is killing me everything is so disapointing. This UI is 10/10 anti user friendly. I 100% approve that the recently played feature was awesome 

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-06-20

Hey @meriwetherj 

A similar idea has also been suggested here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Mobile-Your-Music-Bring-back-Recently-Played-to-Your-Lib...

Please vote for it, and add a comment there, so it may be considered. Any update on the matter should be posted there.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. :)