Multi-Playlist Shuffle Option

I like to make my personal playlists incredibly specific, but sometimes it would be nice to hear a mix of songs from several playlists - without having to create an entirely new playlist with all of those songs. I would love the option to select multiple playlists from my library at once and have Spotify shuffle songs from each of them together.

Updated on 2021-04-21

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re going to close this as a duplicate since a similar idea has already been suggested here. If you could add your vote and comments there, that helps to keep things tidy! 

More info on why your idea has been closed and how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
Geves007
Visitor

I completely agree with this idea. I would go further and also shuffle your radio stations like Pandora does. It's the only reason I pay for premium Pandora.

Xenia
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-04-21

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re going to close this as a duplicate since a similar idea has already been suggested here. If you could add your vote and comments there, that helps to keep things tidy! 

More info on why your idea has been closed and how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Related Ideas