Multi-user playlist...

Hi, 

I don't know if anyone has posted the idea but I think having the option for members to tune in to the same playlist would be cool. I bit like the new blackberry thing where I can be listening to a playlist and my friend, where ever they are, can listen to it with me on there device!

Cheers, 

James. 

Although this idea has been suggested first, I'd like to point you at a more popular, similar idea here:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Let-people-quot-tune-in-quot-to-someone-else-s-radio-a...

Add your kudos there please! 😉

0 Likes
Comments

Jus to add to the idea. I would see someone in my favourites listening to something and I can click play and be listening to the same list and synced up so that even on random we have the same songs playing. 

Spotify Legend

Hello James,

Do you mean something like a Collabroative Playlist? Or a little more like Soundrop?

Kind of but say im listening to  a playlist on my mobile and my friend wants to listen to. Rather then them having the same playlist and listening to it, this would be synced up. Say every 30 seconds it would check we are in time and on the same track. Another situation would be if i was at home and I had spotify on my laptop in one room and it on upstairs on my pc. They would be synced up to match. Then if i left my house I would tune in to it on my mobile. 

Its very similiar to collabroative playlist but you can never get them in time and if on shuffle it would never be the same song, well 99 % of the time it wouldnt. 

does that make sense? 

It could be an extension of the social feed where it tells you what your friends are listening to, but it would be really good to be able to just tune in to what ever they are play and listening too. 

Community Legend
Status changed to: Duplicate

Although this idea has been suggested first, I'd like to point you at a more popular, similar idea here:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Let-people-quot-tune-in-quot-to-someone-else-s-radio-a...

Add your kudos there please! 😉