Multiple accounts to one connect speaker

It would be nice if all spotify premium users (Spotify family) on the local network could use spotify connect to stream to a client (in my case a HEOS Speaker)

Now you can stream to the client only if you are logged in with the same account on the other devices. This is not that practical since there are usually more than one spotify user/account in the same household. 

I know there were some more posts with this idea, but they are inactive and I don't understand why Spotify didn't integrate this feature.

Updated on 2021-06-25

Hey @DeeJaWue ,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it! We'll keep you informed on any new developments there, as soon as there are any. 

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!

Comments
Mihail
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-06-25

Hey @DeeJaWue ,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it! We'll keep you informed on any new developments there, as soon as there are any. 

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!