[Music] 432 Hz Tuning

Hello,

I would love it for Spotify to add this tunning option, I dont think it should be much trouble and it's actually very easy.  

This would be a huge favor to us people that love to hear music on a better and pure tunning. 

I know there are some artist that have music in Spotify at this tunning but I think it would be nice work Spotify to add an option where you could modify the tunning of any song. 

Thank you and please dont forget to Kudos.  :)

Updated on 2019-07-11

Hey folks,

Thanks for adding your votes to this idea.

As many of you have pointed out below, there are tunes on Spotify already in 432 Hz.

Spotify presents tracks as they are meant to be heard by the Artist. As such, we can't implement a feature that would change the tuning of a song for them - as this would go against how they intended their music to be presented.

Thanks for checking out the Ideas board!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-02-23

Marked as new idea.
This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

yellowsnowman10

Let's get this up to over 100 Kudos! Spotify needs to implement this feature! It would be amazing!

Kevin42o

Yeahhh lets do this, make the world better ! 

chattesspotify

Please, start a few stations with 432 hZ music. I would like one with Nature sounds and whatever else you could get together. This is going to be the new healing modality on the planet.

joebala

Please! If there were an option to hear all music in the Spotify library in converted 432hz, a la the 432hz player for iOS that plays any music from your music library in 432hz, it would likely convince me to sign up for a premium account!

jordanluyke

Please Spotify! This would really make a difference.

chattesspotify
Where do I find the 432 player in iOS? Is it an app or is it a setting in I-Tunes?
chattesspotify
Thank You so much for this incredible article!!!!!!
Is there any type of equalizer or so that I can tune already existing music libraries through to get the 432?

jordanluyke

Yes there is a '432 Player' app on iOS, I think it uses the music library on the iPhone. There is also a '432 Tuner' app which you can use to tune a guitar or other instrument.