[Music] 432 Hz Tuning

Hello,

I would love it for Spotify to add this tunning option, I dont think it should be much trouble and it's actually very easy.  

This would be a huge favor to us people that love to hear music on a better and pure tunning. 

I know there are some artist that have music in Spotify at this tunning but I think it would be nice work Spotify to add an option where you could modify the tunning of any song. 

Thank you and please dont forget to Kudos.  🙂

Updated on 2019-07-11

Hey folks,

Thanks for adding your votes to this idea.

As many of you have pointed out below, there are tunes on Spotify already in 432 Hz.

Spotify presents tracks as they are meant to be heard by the Artist. As such, we can't implement a feature that would change the tuning of a song for them - as this would go against how they intended their music to be presented.

Thanks for checking out the Ideas board!

Comments
Byron-115

Please do this!  Buy the 432 app company in the app store and build it into Spotify.  Do it now!

Byron-115

If Spotify doesn’t want to add it...  go to YouTube!  Spotify peeps,  go to YouTube and look up any band in 432 Hz.  Listen to it for yourself through a quality sound system.  Once you do it,  you canttgo back to 440..  trust me..

I can’t go back now.. I can hear every instrument.  So much more flavor.  It’s just rich with a tonal quality and clarity.  I can actually hear lyrics now.  They always seemed drowned out in chaos before... It’s just right.

Add this feature!  You have to do it...

TimMac15
Casual Listener
I for one am a 432hz artist on Youtube https://youtube.com/tmacmusic
jordanluyke

If you have MacOS you can check out Audio Hijack which lets you pitch shift to your liking (A432 or A444/C528) and it works with Spotify or anything else. https://rogueamoeba.com/audiohijack/

Ely_ovo

Please Spotify alot of people want the 432Hz feauture, 440Hz is a very bad industry standard, after you experience true audio playback in 432Hz! Or is Spotify really ignoring all the multiple supported 432Hz polls for more than 5 years. Because something higher doesnt allow it.

Ely_ovo

@Byron-115 wrote:

If Spotify doesn’t want to add it...  go to YouTube!  Spotify peeps,  go to YouTube and look up any band in 432 Hz.  Listen to it for yourself through a quality sound system.  Once you do it,  you canttgo back to 440..  trust me..

I can’t go back now.. I can hear every instrument.  So much more flavor.  It’s just rich with a tonal quality and clarity.  I can actually hear lyrics now.  They always seemed drowned out in chaos before... It’s just right.

Add this feature!  You have to do it...

Very well said mate, you simply cannot go back everything sounds crystal clear, I am gonna stop my Spotify familly subscription and buy Waltr2 and the premium ios version of 432Player to transfer my .Flac loseless music files over to my phone and truly enjoy 432Hz music.

juniorelson4

Please add this option. I don't want to stop paying the subscription.

Jupiter444

They aren't going to change it, its been done on purpose since the 1940's. 

Chailacae_10

This would be such an awesome feature!! I also think more people would use it if they were more educated about it.. by simply describing what 432 hz does in the “what’s new?” Description when you update the app, more people would use it! Maybe Spotify could send out a survey to all user asking if they would want it, if they would like to know more, etc! Come on Spotify!!

Gamesiarz

Any updates? It should be pretty easy to implement 😞