[Music] 432 Hz Tuning

Hello,

I would love it for Spotify to add this tunning option, I dont think it should be much trouble and it's actually very easy.  

This would be a huge favor to us people that love to hear music on a better and pure tunning. 

I know there are some artist that have music in Spotify at this tunning but I think it would be nice work Spotify to add an option where you could modify the tunning of any song. 

Thank you and please dont forget to Kudos.  🙂

Updated on 2019-07-11

Hey folks,

Thanks for adding your votes to this idea.

As many of you have pointed out below, there are tunes on Spotify already in 432 Hz.

Spotify presents tracks as they are meant to be heard by the Artist. As such, we can't implement a feature that would change the tuning of a song for them - as this would go against how they intended their music to be presented.

Thanks for checking out the Ideas board!

Comments
Specogenic

Yes please consider this Spotify. Give the option to make all music playable in 432hz. The layers of sound are much more pronounced and free flowing. 

Tissia

I agree with a lot of people on here, spotify would benefit huge by adding a 432Hz option!! Until then, there is an easy, user friendly software you can download onto your computer and change all your songs....www.returnto432.com

Hope that helps

jaimeturner

I would love to see 432 as a settings option within the existing app for Spotify Premium users. 

jsmckim

This would be so awesome. Do it Spotify!

Toco69

Please give the option to listen to music on 432!!!

Mtbfreak

This will be amazing

Tissia

I was talking to a guy last week who streams classical music from Spotify for his kids everyday, he wanted the 432hz frequency and wanted the returnto432 program but doesn't have much music on his computer and wanted to just steam it.
Classical is good for the brain and adding the 432hz would make it even better, especially for kids and our overall health.
We would love to work with Spotify in helping them provide an option for those customers seeking music with health benefits.
Spotify would have an advantage in a fast growing niche and get more customers offering such a filter.
Future dreams

TimMac15
Casual Listener
I agree. In the meantime I have music on Dreammy.org (
https://dreammy.org/profile&u=tim_maclennan) most of my tracks are recorded
or pitch shifted to 432Hz 😉
pwnisher321

Come on Spotify let's make this happen. 432 Hz brings such a phenomenal experience to our music. It's also believed to bring good benefits to our mental health. 432 Hz is believed to be natures perfect pitch and is also the tuning frequency of the Tibetan monks. I think research has shown that 432 Hz actually matches biological frequencies. I've heard that the voices of whales have been tested and have shown to be tuned to 432 Hz. It would be fantastic if Spotify could implement a feature into the settings where we can simply convert all music to 432 Hz with a little toggle switch that can be turned on/off with just a tap. Please bring this feature to all platforms! It would make us so happy!

maxrealqnx
Regular

Hmmmm hi everbody, happy new year in advance 😄

We actually need a device that makes real-time frequency adjustments, even a headphones.

I think Spotify can negotiate with a hardware manufacturer in this regard and create his own brand.

Kind regards 😉

Related Ideas