[Music] Ability to change the Speed of Tracks

Not a big deal, but if you're trying to learn a piece, it's nice to slow it down and cycle through a specific section.  There are apps to do this with music you own, but not streamed music from spotify.

Idea has been reposted here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/All-Platforms-Other-Allow-users-to-alter-playback-...

Updated on 2017-08-24

Hey folks. We're marking this idea as Case Closed today as it's "Not Right Now" status hasn't changed in over 3 years. We're working hard to update the ideas you're voting on that have a chance at getting built at Spotify--we're trying to be fully transparent here. Please continue to leave your feedback here in the Idea Exchange so we can bring it to our product owners, thanks!

Related Ideas

Comments
bojusmail

Thanks for your mail. If you could ask your friends to give kudos or reactions to this mail it would be great help and maybe Spotify will make note of this. Many thanks for your mail again. 

Cheers,

Monetdg

As a dance teacher and fitness instructor, this would be so helpful!

bojusmail
My thoughts exactly Monetdg. Could you please give kudos and help spread this thread? Hopefully Spotify will be listening.

Thanks for you mail.

bojusmail
My thoughts exactly Monetdg. Could you please give kudos and help spread this thread? Hopefully Spotify will be listening.

Thanks for you mail.

VantagePoint

But you should. Your lack of interest in this issue is directly related to my lack of interest in paying more than $.99 for 3 months. 

ozanyen

Would be nice to see some real development on the app. The differences between ios and android versions still persist, unfortunately I do not see any innovative improvement attitude from the company. 

OrlandoYV
I'm really thinking on quit the app. I see how many people write about
this topic months and months and the app do not respond. It is not
difficult technically. I'm feeling really disappointed. Let's begin looking
for another options.
bojusmail
It’s a pity that Spotify doesn’t grace us with their presence. Someone must be paid to monitor all these conversations right. Otherwise why go thru setting up a chat service like this. Anyway hoping for some kind of reply from them. If you know of another service who has pitch control do kindly let me know.

Thanks,

Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Case Closed

Idea has been reposted here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/All-Platforms-Other-Allow-users-to-alter-playback-...

Updated on 2017-08-24

Hey folks. We're marking this idea as Case Closed today as it's "Not Right Now" status hasn't changed in over 3 years. We're working hard to update the ideas you're voting on that have a chance at getting built at Spotify--we're trying to be fully transparent here. Please continue to leave your feedback here in the Idea Exchange so we can bring it to our product owners, thanks!