[Music] Artist-Radio should not stop

When listening to an artist-radio spotify plays some songs but after having played some it stops. But a radio should not end like a playlist, but bringt always new songs 

Updated: 2016-05-30

Hi @Hasddddjr and @pigpen, thanks for your feedback. There is a thread about this issue in the Ongoing Issues board, as this is not how Radio is supposed to work: please post in this thread with your information to help the developers track down the problem. Thanks! 🙂

Comments
Community Legend
Status changed to: Need more information
Updated: 2016-05-23

Hi and thanks for your contribution! Can you clarify your suggestion a bit? What platform are you using?  I've just tested this on Desktop and when my Artist Radio station gets to the end of the list, it generates new tracks to keep the listening session going. 

Casual Listener

I let the music be played by my denon heo5 and I control it with my Xperia Z1 compact with Android 5.1.1 using the Spotify app from playstore 5.3.0.995

As said when playing an artist radio it plays some songs and then stops. Same when I select an artist and press "shuffle".

Thanks 

Artist radio stations jsut stop for me on my PC. I thappens all the time, hard to imagine you can't reproduce it. The queue shows as empty when it stops.

Community Legend
Status changed to: Case Closed
Updated: 2016-05-30

Hi @Hasddddjr and @pigpen, thanks for your feedback. There is a thread about this issue in the Ongoing Issues board, as this is not how Radio is supposed to work: please post in this thread with your information to help the developers track down the problem. Thanks! 🙂