Music Festival Playlist

You should make an app within Spotify that could be devoted to telling people what live music is playing in their area and nation. I think it would be great because we would be able to listen to the songs before hand and familiarize our self with the bands, as well as share and post song, dates of shows, and favorite bands right to facebook with the sharing feature that is already built in. I also think that there should be a feature that shows all of the music festibals and the artist that are playing. 

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/Music-Playlists-ahead-of-festivals/idi-p/1147346

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

0 Likes
Comments
rokyoursoks

i've actually started doing this for festivals i'm going to... what it takes is going to setlist.fm and seeing what the artists at a given festival have been playing recently, then dragging those particular songs to a playlist and.. voila, you've got all the songs you're going to hear at the festival you're going to

check out my lolla one "Lolla 2012" by rokyoursoks

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/Music-Playlists-ahead-of-festivals/idi-p/1147346

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!