[Music] Play through all New Releases

Please install new releases 'shuffle play' button so I don't have to search individual albums because I don't know want I like yet and sometimes I just want to hear random selections of the new stuff. Thank you.

Updated on 2017-06-10

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-06-18

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. ;)
This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

juyoungkimm

Similar idea but under a different location. 

Within 'Genre', and 'New releases' and (see all), it be great if we can play all or shuffle play

Thank you! 

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2017-06-10

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!