[Music] Playlists ahead of festivals

Hi, I am going to the IoW festival. It would be really neat if Spotify published a playlist - "best of IoW 2015 performers" in the run up to the gig - so folks could try stuff and plan accordingly. I know I could compile a list myself, but I'm guessing you could do it in two clicks! This is clearly a general idea for the future.

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-06-04

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-06-06

Marked as new idea and edited the tag of the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. ;)
This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-06-04

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!