[Music] Shuffle artists, albums and songs

Really poor update. No artist shuffle, album shuffle or song shuffle, everything is playlist, if you have a lot of music you will have 100 playlist. It is so poor I have cancelled, why oh why try and fix something not broken. If you don't know what I'm talking about, just wait and see

Updated on 2019-07-12

We’re closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Ideas should be posted in English.
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed--we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.

Please post a detailed explanation of the change you’d like to see, with one idea per thread again in the Idea Submissions board.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
Christattan

Agreed. I’ve over 8000 songs liked from tons of artists and they’ve absolutely made a mess of it

Samtaylor374
Visitor

Also agree. Woke up this morning feeling a nice Spotify session on route to work and bang..... all my music disapeared. Really really poor update and unnecessary. Nothing was broken so why change it. Hopefully something gets done about this or I will be forced to cancel my subscription and look around....

Bowerst
Casual Listener

Problem is,

Spotify are not listening to there customers. i have cancelled my subscription until they sort it out.

Noy happy

Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-07-12

We’re closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Ideas should be posted in English.
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed--we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.

Please post a detailed explanation of the change you’d like to see, with one idea per thread again in the Idea Submissions board.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here