Music in Schools

I am a middle school teacher that supports students listening to music while they work. However, I cannot due to not being able to restrict what they listen to. I would love a feature where I can somehow create a "google classroom" type of thing where I can somehow limit what my students listen to in class. We have Go Guardian where I can limit websites but once they are on a site like Spotify I can't stop them from listening to whatever they want. 

Updated on 2022-01-05

Hi @MrNeff213 ,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

Spotify is intended only for personal, non-commercial use, so we are unable to accept ideas for use in the public domain.

An idea, similar to yours, but for private users has been suggested here, so feel free to check it out and share your feedback.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Take care.

Comments
Yordan
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-01-05

Hi @MrNeff213 ,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

Spotify is intended only for personal, non-commercial use, so we are unable to accept ideas for use in the public domain.

An idea, similar to yours, but for private users has been suggested here, so feel free to check it out and share your feedback.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Take care.