Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Neil Young rocks! [Community][Other]

Neil Young stays because Neil Young rocks.

Rogan essentially doesn't give a f– if your family dies. I'm not paying for that. 

“I think you should get vaccinated and then get sick ... so then you get the robust immunity ...” (Rogan, 10/14/2021)

I've cancelled my premium sub already and am about to cancel everything.

Sort it out, Spotify team.

Det är dags att agera, Spotify stab! 

Tack. 

Updated on 2022-02-10

Hello @tsnydal and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• Ideas about pricing, subscription or content related requests. We cannot influence those

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

If you have questions on our Content policies for creators, you can find more information in our Newsroom article here.

Comments
BizzyRae

Joe Rogan's SARCASM is witty and bright.  His point in that quote is simply that the vaccinations are NOT preventing Covid!  THAT'S WHY he writes that one can get vaccinated and then get really sick.  BRAVO TO SPOTIFY for not cancelling Joe Rogan!  Tho I wish more supporters of THE TRUTH (if you believe in following the science you need to review ALL data, don't you think?) -- would write in with their support on this Community Website... I trust SPOTIFY knows that the 11million+ Joe Rogan listeners each day, is proof enough!  

Alex
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-02-10

Hello @tsnydal and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• Ideas about pricing, subscription or content related requests. We cannot influence those

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

If you have questions on our Content policies for creators, you can find more information in our Newsroom article here.