New album indication in Your Music

I like "Your Music" in Spotify and on my Android phone (and waiting for it on my iPad), but one thing I would like to see would be an indication that an artist I have saved albums from has had a new album added to Spotify. I know that we can get notifications of new albums by following an artist, but having this integrated into Your Music with some sort of indicator next to the artist to indicate that there are new albums available and an easy way of saving the new album to Your Music would make this more streamlined. After all, the followed artists are displayed in Your Music now so this would appear to be a logical next step.

Updated: 2015-06-19

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2015-06-19

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!