No alphabetical order option available when browsing albums on Spotify via Sonos

I would like to raise an issue with Spotify functionality on Sonos app. When I go to 'Your music' => Albums, I no longer see my albums in alphabetical order. This used to work but now there's no option to catalog my music via desirable order which makes it really hard to find music that I'm looking for since my music library is quite large. I contacted Sonos already but they say that you are responsible for the changes. Please bring back the feature so I can enjoy my Sonos and Spotify again! On Sonos community there is thousands and thousands of users who are complaining about the same issue.

Updated on 2019-07-18

Hey,

Sonos is in charge of the Sonos app. We can tell you however how you can sort the list of albums in Your Library using the Spotify app. You can read how to do this here.

Comments
ItsDoog
Casual Listener

I agree, this is incredibly annoying when trying to find a specific album in a long list. It appears to be ordered by the date that the album was saved to your account, which doesn't feel particularly useful!

Guido
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-07-18

Hey,

Sonos is in charge of the Sonos app. We can tell you however how you can sort the list of albums in Your Library using the Spotify app. You can read how to do this here.