Announcements

No shuffle required on Spotify Free Mobile

my idea is hat if you dont have premium you can decide which song you want to hear on. read my text. a tip: if you have a question to spotify you can send an email to them. They answear you vero quickly๐Ÿ˜Š

Premium on phone:
-offline modus
-Decide which song you want to hear.

Not premium on phone:
-not offline modus
-need internet to hear on which song you want to hear on

I want to decide which song I want to hear on without premium. if you agree contact spotify and say that you agree with me.

-

Updated: 2015-07-02

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Free-Mobile-No-Shuffle-required-on-Free-Mobile/idi-p/143...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Comments
Sarawwd
Casual Listener

I want to hear on which song I want. On shufflemode spotify play songs I dont want to hear. If you agree pelasi like my idea. We can do everything together.

user-removed
Not applicable

I agree that it would be unbelievably nice if we could select which song to listen to on the free, mobile Spotify service, but I can also understand why they have made it so that you cannot. Spotify makes its money off of its Premium subscribers, and there has to be at least some incentive for customers to want to buy the full service. Don't you think that if users could select whatever songs they wanted to hear on both desktop and mobile, that there would pretty much be little to no reason to upgrade to premium (especially now that T-Mobile is allowing for free, unlimited, LTE speed streaming)? Spotify still needs to make money!

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea and changed the title from "Premium or not?" to make it a bit easier to find. ;)

As mentioned, selecting a song on the mobile version to play is a Premium feature at the moment, which has also licencing reasons.

user-removed
Not applicable

Users on tablets can play any song which they want for free. It's not fair

LordSherbet
Casual Listener

Hello, I have a similar idea but it includes limitations on the amount of songs free users can listen to (so still leaving incentives for users to upgrade to Premium). You can have a look here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Replace-shuffle-mode-for-Spotify-free-on-mobile-with-a...

Farzadtb

i Do want to hear songs on mobile with selection of myself , no shuffle , it's not meaningful that you do it for tablet and not for mobile phones

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated: 2015-07-02

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Free-Mobile-No-Shuffle-required-on-Free-Mobile/idi-p/143...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Related Ideas