Notification Filter

For users that follow a lot of artists/people/playlists and/or manage popular playlists, it would be helpful to have a feature that allows you to filter and search your notifications (and historic notifications from all artists/playlists that you follow).

I have a playlist with 10,000+ followers and follow 70+ artists but always miss the artist notifications due to the volume of playlist notifications and I want to hear new music! It's a bit frustrating because I push notifications to my phone for artists but cannot back reference the notifications if I do not listen immediately to the track/album - they get lost in the noise. 😞

Access to more data is better than less and being able to manipulate it would make the user experience better. Filtering notifications by artist or playlist or person, then by date or type of notification (single or album release) would be ideal. 🙂

Thank you for the concern.

Updated: 2015-06-19

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Notification-Filter/idi-p/1183293

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Hi everyone

I have 5 notifications on my Spotify page, but am unable to access them. The little wheel just keeps spinning.

Does anyone have any info.

Tks

Dave C

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated: 2015-06-19

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Notification-Filter/idi-p/1183293

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!