Notification on mobile apps for playlists update

Hi,
I really need to know if there are new song added to playlists I follow on my Android App just like I do on desktop app.

I use my tablet to listen Spotify and I miss this simple (but very usefull) feature that I have on desktop version: The number near the playlist name and the blue bullet near the new song name recently added that notifies me that there are new songs added to the playlist.

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2015-12-22

This idea was submitted more than one year ago but, unfortunately, hasn’t gained enough kudos during that time (50 kudos/year). To keep an overview of the active
ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.

Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe next time it will gain the necessary support from the
community.

Comments
Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Status changed to: New Idea

DJ_Palmis
Gig Goer

Thank You so much! I really need this feature! Please, tell me if it is written in (good) english language.. It is a simple request but it is a little hard (for me) to explain.

DJ_Palmis
Gig Goer

I can't believe it!
They removed this feature EVEN on desktop version!!

With new version I can't understand if there are new songs addeded to playlists I follow!
Why Spotify?!!

Strobel91

Please bring it back on desktop version AND mobile version!

icemaker
Roadie

Please add it to the mobile app.

I miss notifications so much on the app.

JVinagre
Casual Listener
Could Sopitu bring back this notitificatuon tool ASAP. It should be top priority as it is used by all the music lovers who like to hear new music and not the music that is imposed by Spotify.
OviiiOne
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2015-12-22

This idea was submitted more than one year ago but, unfortunately, hasn’t gained enough kudos during that time (50 kudos/year). To keep an overview of the active
ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.

Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe next time it will gain the necessary support from the
community.