Notification option for new releases

Sometimes I miss when an artist releases a new album. I'd really like to get a notification when they release another album.

On top of that there should be an option for different release types. I, for example, am not interested in Singles or EPs, so I'd like to get a notification when they release a new album. Everyone should be able to choose what notifications they get.

I know that we have a "Follow" feature, but this feature has two problems:

- People don't get notifications

- You have to see every single activity of said artist, not only releases

Hello and thank you for your ideas.

Your post contains more than one idea, one about notifications for new releases, one for different release types. Unfortunately the community can only handle one idea per post. Fortunately there're already ideas similar to yours in the community. For notifications about new releases check this post and for different kind of notifications for different release types check this post about notification filters.

0 Likes
Comments
Community Legend
Status changed to: Duplicate

Hello and thank you for your ideas.

Your post contains more than one idea, one about notifications for new releases, one for different release types. Unfortunately the community can only handle one idea per post. Fortunately there're already ideas similar to yours in the community. For notifications about new releases check this post and for different kind of notifications for different release types check this post about notification filters.

Roadie

Thanks for linking the other posts, so I can give them kudos.

Community Legend

@yetanothername : I forgot to add that if you feel that the links I provided don't adress your needs in a way that solves your issues, please don't hesitate to repost your ideas but only one clearly stated idea in each new post.

Glad you liked the links!