Notifications "Tab" / "Center" so you never miss a new release!

I LOVE the Notifications ability! It's worth $10 bucks a month to me alone! I love being able to follow an artist with one click and never miss anything they release! 

However, following a lot of people (which is awesome), sadly has consequences. The largest being that you often miss Notifications because if I open the menu and "Read" a couple of them, I don't know where I was, and I also don't know how many I had last time when I shut my computer off. And you have to continually open and scroll through 3 results max every time you click or move somewhere. And the "Back/Forward" buttons don't effect it.

What I'm suggesting is simply that the Notifications "dropdown" be changed from the Facebook notifications style of a dropdown to an almost a Facebook messages style so that it's just a list of recent updates sorted by time. And you have to open the link for it to grey out. If you want to clear them all, there would be a "Read All" button. Which, if used, would clear the indicator symbol from the tab item.

And that it be located either: on the left sidebar as "Notifications" tab (preferred), in the Messages section, or in the Follow section.

Here's a rough mockup of what I believe is the most awesome way to solve this:

Notifications Tab Mockup

Updated: 2015-06-19

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Taylor
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2015-06-19

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!