Notify user on max downloaded limit

I just realized that songs weren't synching because of the 3,333 song download limit. I'm sure that other users are annoyed and frustrated as well not understanding why songs are not syncing. I suggest that when that limit is reached, the synching progression bar or status bar should display a message that no more songs may be downloaded due to that limit. This would also allow you to avoid confusion if you ever increase the limit.
Updated: 2015-11-21

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Carina
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as "New Idea" - this idea requests a notification when the offline song limit of 3.333 songs is reached and that that's the reason why the download stops.

If anyone is interested in the idea of showing the count of downloaded tracks, please leave your kudos/comments there: View amount of offline tracks (left) 🙂

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2015-11-21

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!