Now Playing as Whatsapp Status

It would be amazing to have the option to allow Whatsapp to show the "now playing" track as a status.

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2017-06-15

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
fydxoz_

right? i got the same idea too

blake
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-06-17

Marked as New Idea and edited title to make it easier to find via search.

sangheetham
Casual Listener

Thank you Blake 🙂 

Jlr5

Hi

I actually thought  you used to be able to show what your playing  when WhatsApp  first launched.....no? I have recently  returned  to WhatsApp after a about year without it and think  it'd  be a great idea.

user-removed
Not applicable

This is a great idea. This reminds me of MSN messenger.

geguedesg

Queria que se tornasse real esse sonho. Seria muito bom.

É uma ideia maravilhosa

aalidesempre
Visitor

PLEEEASEEE MAKE IT TRUE

Vitocox18

I have the same idea the last year... i want to study the way to do something for that, but i will need more people that knows about programming, (i'm a regular programmer)
This idea could be a great success 😄
Someone?
my email: victor.vargar.sand@gmail.com

Greetings from Chile!

user-removed
Not applicable

i think so this idea isn't more necessary, but the stories (feature) killed the status

Veefonseca

Oh, please please! I'm glad that are people who has this same idea!❤