Announcements

Obtain MirrorLink approval

I'm about to order my next car and will be making sure it has MirrorLink enabled stereo.... SO will Spotify Gain & integrate MirrorLinkinto the Android app? I certainly hope so.

Please add your kudos if you agree 

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-01-29

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
I have Pioneer x2700bs unit that I just installed in my 06 sonata that is mirrorlink ready, so if spotify gets on board with what appears to be the next thing for car connectivity, I will gladly be a part of testing it out.

+1 from me
Since 3 weeks a proud owner of a Samsung Galaxy S6 and an 2015 VW Polo with mirrorlink. I would be happy to test it!

Come on Spotify! Get it sorted.

Please, get Spotify mirrorlink certified! All the hacks and workaround for mirrorlink full mirroring barely work.

+1 for this.  In my opinion Spotify need to be more proactive with things like this as I would quite happily move to a streaming service that can utilise Mirrorlink.

When will Spotify work with MirrorLink?

I canceled my premium account because Apple Music works with my car.

Too bad because I generally prefer the Spotify Setup.

But navigation via the car infotainment is a must have!

The poor thing is that you do not get any information either from MirrporLink nor from Spotify that they work on a sollution...

Agreed! MirrorLink is required to keep premium customers on Spotify...

Why isn't this getting any attention anymore this would be such a great thing.

Please have a look at this even when it has no 100 Kudos 🙂

Greetz Yp

Spotify works with Android Auto and Car Play but not MirrorLink. These are the three big auto standards. There are currently many more MirrorLink-compatible cars on the road and support for all three standards is needed to cover the automotive landscape. Please certify Spotify for MirrorLink and then advertise Spotify as the premier auto streaming app! 

Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-01-29

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!