Offer Spotify Merchandise For Sale: Bumper Stickers, Etc.

Spotify is awesome!  I was a XM Radio customer for 4 years and finally had enough of their price hikes. Tried Spotify Premium with offline play.  It's so much better than XM Radio!  

Spotify should sell bumper stickers and window tags.  I was so sick of looking at my cars window tag "XM Radio Ready."  I will glady replace that with a Spotify tag!

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
blake
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-04-12

Marked as New Idea and edited title to make it easier to find via search. This is a repost of the following inactive idea.

robindb
Roadie

cool idea it has my vote

ariascarranza

I agree this is a cool idea its got my vote too

ariascarranza

i agree or what if for every spotify subscriber you get a free sticker?

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!