Offline mode on LG Smart TV

Hi,

Not sure if this is a new idea or already existing and I just don't know how to do it. I just bought an LG Smart TV, and already using Spotify on it all the time. However, I noticed it is not possible to download playlists in the Smart TV app, or at least I don't know how to do it. Can this be implemented, or if it already is implemented, please tell me how I download my playlists on my Smart TV. Thanks!

Updated: 2016-01-05

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea. Please note that this idea is unlikely to be implemented due to technical restrictions: most Smart TVs have very limited internal storage space, which will prohibit any useful offline mode features.

Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated: 2016-01-05

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!