Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Only a handful of songs are played from playlist

So it looks like this problem is posted all over the internet, but I can't find a solution for it. I have a 167 song playlist that I like to play, but at random times when playing it, it will only play the same 10 songs in a row, shuffle or no shuffle, over and over again, like it doesn't even see the other 157 songs. I even tried to select one of the songs it doesn't play and add it to "up next" and I get an error saying I can't do that while connected to this device (on bluetooth). 

How do I make shuffling (or even just playing a playlist) see all of my playlist songs? There are songs on my playlist I've never even heard because of this. And I will say that it really seems to pick the last 10 or so songs I added to the playlist as the songs to continually repeat

Comments
Rockingspotify

Hi there!

I actually wrote the same things few days ago! Check my post here and support it the same way i'm supporting yours! This is the best way we have to speak loud! Together we can do it! 🙂

Alejandar

Hey @stoked10, thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community!

We’ve recently made some improvements to our shuffle algorithm. We’d love to hear your feedback here. Your comments are essential to helping us improve 🙂

Thanks again and have a great day.

Alejandar