Option for Automatic Receipts by Email

I am able to submit my Spotify premium cost as a professional expense for reimbursement, however our bookkeeper requires a receipt. Spotify really is 'out of step' on this one, as every other vendor or subscription I deal with provides paper receipts by mail or more commonly, paperless receiptes via email.  It's nice having a receipt history to view online, but I shouldn't have to log in and go to my account monthly to get a payment receipt. Payment receipts should be automatically provided.

I realize this idea has been submitted by others before, but I am giving a broader rationale, and hoping it will receive more 'kudos'.

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Receipts-by-PDF/idi-p/1010888

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Picture_Plane
Casual Listener

I agree, this should be an option!

Personally I think it is silly to having to collect enough kudos for this idea to get implemented. It's clearly not cool enough to get a high number of Kudos. I think Spotify and other websites doing business online should be obliged to provide this service.

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Receipts-by-PDF/idi-p/1010888

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas